- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Source: Steinberg might have been drunk
- Updated: April 14, 2007
Officials are still awaiting the results of blood tests, but it’s rumored that agent Lee Steinberg may have been intoxicated after crashing his Mercedes into three parked cars, driving on the sidewalk, and steamrolling a fire hydrant.
Also lending support to the possible charge were rumors that at the time of the accident, Steinberg was wearing a Dallas Cowboys drinking helmet while a full-time bartender was in the passenger seat mixing drinks.