- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Sweetney on Bulls hitting 100: “I’m lovin’ it”
- Updated: April 17, 2007
Thabo Sefolosha’s clutch 3-pointer for the Bulls with 3.7 seconds left Saturday didn’t just send another piercing dagger into the Bobcats collective hearts, it also made the day for chubby burger machine, Michael Sweetney.
After nearly eating Sefolosha during the celebration, a smiling Big Sweets skipped his way into the stands to collect free Big Mac coupons from the entire 200 section. One fan reportedly walked away with Sweetney’s jersey and sneakers in exchange for three of the coveted coupons, and according to other scarred witnesses, Sweets eventually left the stands in just his jock.