- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Yao Ming gives birth to 18-pound baby boy; Rockets take Game 1…
- Updated: April 23, 2007
(HOUSTON, TX) — The Houston Rockets cruised to a Game 1 victory over the Utah Jazz, as Yao Ming led the way, scoring 27 points, pulling down 16 rebounds and giving birth to his first child, a healthy 18-pound baby boy.
Yao had just dunked home a rebound to put the Rockets ahead for good when suddenly the big center fell to the ground, letting out a mighty "AGGHHHEEYAAAA!!!!!!!" that could be heard all the way outside the arena.
Team physician Bernie Smearnoff and trainer Willie Beefer rushed to his side and immediately sensed what was happening. They grabbed hold of the giant with all their might, as Dick Bavetta delivered the baby flawlessly.
Yao is listed as "day-to-day".