- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Breaking news: World Series will now begin on a Wednesday
- Updated: May 14, 2007
Bud Selig and his PR machine were at it again today creating another Monday buzz, announcing that Game 1 of the 2007 World Series will now begin on Wednesday, October 24th, instead of Tuesday, October 23rd.
More importantly and somehow lost in the shuffle of this exciting news was the boastful announcement that if Game 1 of the series somehow ends up taking place in Kansas City, Tampa Bay, Colorado or Washington D.C., special guest Pete Rose will gallop to the mound on a horse he just bet on to throw out the ceremonial first pitch while Bud Selig and Jim Gray happily fondle themselves.