- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Brian Engblom’s Bozworth inspired toupee raises ante on Kruk
- Updated: May 1, 2007
John Kruk has been the reigning champion of many faces and several depressing haircuts for some time now, but his world must be collapsing around today, as we have an unbelievable new challenger in bizarre Versus analyst Brian Engblom.
In two words: Utterly. Speechless.