- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Confused Steve Young shows up to Niners mini camp
- Updated: May 25, 2007
A confused Steve Young reported to Niners mini camp yesterday baffling
coaches and reporters as he boldly proclaimed this was the year "we finally
get over the hump against those Cowboys". While many didn’t know what
to make of it, the serious nature of the situation became apparent as
Young strapped on his old L.A. Express helmet from the USFL and began slapping the
asses of everyone in sight and yelling, "Let’s Go Cougars!"
It was later found that Young had recently
suffered the 6th concussion of his broadcasting career at the NFL draft when a boom mic grazed the top of his perfectly tussled hair.
Former Dallas QB Troy Aikman attempted something
similar last year, showing up to Cowboys camp wearing his signature No.
8 sewn to an old Mavericks jersey.