- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
LPGA wisely implements tough steroid policy
- Updated: May 30, 2007
Some recent shocking photos of the tour’s biggest stars forced the LPGA to scramble together a much needed, long awaited steroid policy.
Here’s a look at some of the more glaring, obvious abusers that led to the policy proposal.
Vera DeMillo, 6’8", 243lbs. of hell