- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Mysterious DeSalvo comes up short against White Sox
- Updated: May 17, 2007
The Yankees latest faceless wonder, Matt DeSalvo went an inspired 3 1/3 innings today in Chicago. Despite the crappy outing and having no face, DeSalvo has still been one of their best starters over the past week.
Even more interesting, according to FoxSports.com, he makes a yearly salary of ‘$NaN’.