- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Mysterious DeSalvo comes up short against White Sox
- Updated: May 17, 2007
The Yankees latest faceless wonder, Matt DeSalvo went an inspired 3 1/3 innings today in Chicago. Despite the crappy outing and having no face, DeSalvo has still been one of their best starters over the past week.
Even more interesting, according to FoxSports.com, he makes a yearly salary of ‘$NaN’.