- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Baseball Tonight introduces creepy ‘Point-Counterpoint’ segment
- Updated: June 11, 2007
The lovely producers of Baseball Tonight were nice enough to bring us a special, technologically advanced segment of ‘Point-Counterpoint’ aka ‘Creep the Living Hell out of the Viewer’ where Steve Phillips interacts with himself. Here are the disturbing highlights.
Matt Weiner introduces Point Phillips and Counterpoint Phillips and then firmly begins to list the ways he will attempt to kill himself after the show. Sadly, neither Phillips #1 or #2 has opted to part his hair in the middle for the segment.
Note to Steve: This would have been as good a time as any to go back to the bold middle part you once sported during your tenure with the Mets, as it would have really shaken things up between Point Phillips and Counterpoint Phillips.
Counterpoint Phillips (right, pink) sends text message to Point Phillips (left, sky blue) promptly causing his cell phone to vibrate in his pocket, thus ensuing giddy laughter and spastic clapping from Point Phillips as captured above.
Point Phillips (center) breaks from cue cards and goes into passionate Daniel LaRusso concentration routine, forcing producers to happily end the segment prematurely.