- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Bud Selig finally admits relation to Sam the Eagle
- Updated: June 22, 2007
In the midst of the ever intriguing steroid mystery in Major League Baseball and the upcoming rectal exams to be performed by Senator George Mitchell, Bud Selig decided to shake things up today announcing that he is genetically related to arrogant Muppet, Sam the Eagle.
"I don’t think this comes as much of a surprise to many, but Sam the Eagle is my younger brother," said Selig in between worm snacks. "I may not have the striking good looks of Sam, nor do I have his natural imposing presence, but you can see the resemblance."
When asked why Sam continues to deny any relation to him at all, Selig snarled at reporters, swooped up the last of his worms and flew away to an undisclosed nest.