- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Chris Young and Derrek Lee pay homage to classic NBA slugfests
- Updated: June 18, 2007
The Cubs’ Derrek Lee and the Padres’ Chris Young came to blows this weekend Three Stooges style, seemingly paying tribute to their buddies in the NBA whose season came to a deathly end late last week.
"I saw the video of Antonio McDyess and KG going at it this year, and that ‘Melo fight at the Garden too," said Lee as he excitedly watched the replay of his own catfight. "I got that backpedal down real good, ain’t nobody gonna connect with me. "
Take a look at the play-by-play:
Chris Young (right) goes for the risky one-arm windmill head bop as an unfazed Derrek Lee braces with a counter punch.