- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
God himself comes down to pinch-hit, breaks up Schilling’s ‘no-no
- Updated: June 7, 2007
(HERNIA HEADQUARTERS) — The SportsCenter-media blitz-assman parade wasn’t to be this afternoon as a shocking base hit by God with two outs in the 9th spoiled a no hit bid for Curt Schilling.
According to reports, God, who was in the Sudan at a children’s hospital, immediately pulled a batting helmet from under his robe and bolted for McAfee Coliseum as soon as he got the news.
"I couldn’t let it happen," said God in a statement issued to the press by Blaine Bishop. "I mean, c’mon…"