- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
NBC drops Stanley Cup for Kennedy Jr. High Paper Football championship
- Updated: June 6, 2007
Report: NBC panicked after the National Horsebreath Competiton on ‘A&E extra‘ trounced Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Finals.
Rumor: Winner of the paper football tournament will receive Brian Engblom’s wig.