- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Kings “blown away” by scouting videos they received on Theus coaching
- Updated: June 20, 2007
Shortly after introducing Reggie Theus as their new head coach, the Sacramento Kings released exclusive footage of the greased up ladies man during his storied, celebrated tenure with the Deering Tornadoes. Aside from his stunning good looks, his mastery of the 10′ x 12′ fake court is reportedly what put him over the top.
Warning: This haunting little jingle might pollute your head the rest of the day.
In other news, the Seattle Supersonics have narrowed down their coaching candidate list to Mr. Cooper and Dick Butkus.