- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Kings “blown away” by scouting videos they received on Theus coaching
- Updated: June 20, 2007
Shortly after introducing Reggie Theus as their new head coach, the Sacramento Kings released exclusive footage of the greased up ladies man during his storied, celebrated tenure with the Deering Tornadoes. Aside from his stunning good looks, his mastery of the 10′ x 12′ fake court is reportedly what put him over the top.
Warning: This haunting little jingle might pollute your head the rest of the day.
In other news, the Seattle Supersonics have narrowed down their coaching candidate list to Mr. Cooper and Dick Butkus.