- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Kobe demands trade to team from Space Jam…
- Updated: June 19, 2007
(HOLLYWOOD, CA) — Kobe Bryant continued to raise eyebrows today after demanding another trade to the team from the epic movie Space Jam (preferably the Monstars). The incredibly secure super-star simultaneously dropped the bombshell via underground mix-tape, blog, podcast, airplane smoke writer, radio interview, web chat and megaphone (on Hollywood Boulevard) around 3:30pm today.
Sources say Bryant lost all hope after a meeting with Lakers brass went sour. The last straw coming when Bryant was re-buffed after lobbying for his own penis to become the new head coach.