- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
NBA Draft prospect shrouded in mystery
- Updated: June 13, 2007
(NEW YORK, NY) — The NBA was abuzz yesterday as Yahoo Sports unveiled
the first public photo of the league’s latest draft mystery man, Kyrylo
While most draft prospects are given those tired, cliche shots of their face to represent them,
Fesenko was given this amazing picture of his back. Why? Who? Where? So many questions to ask….
Here’s what we know about Fesenko:
– He averaged an impressive triple-double of ‘N/A’ in points, rebounds and assists last year.
– Judging from the way he is getting elbowed in the back and being
thrown into the complete opposite direction of the basket, he is
– Chad Ford is likely to be hiding under his bed right now.
– According to the photo, he has no class.
Here’s what we can theorize:
– He may be the third Wolf Brother.
– If so, he has trouble putting his jersey on properly.
– He could be in the witness protection program.
– He may be some sort of gymnast as he appears to be set to perform a cartwheel-flip of some sort.
– With hands held excitedly high like that, he could pay huge dividends on the bench, as we haven’t seen a cheerleader like that since Jack Haley.
And finally, here’s a look at last year’s draft puzzle, Veseli Smirnoff, who scouts understandably fell in love with after this picture was released. He continues to fight for playing time with the Phildelphia 76ers.