- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
1988 Flashback: Ric Flair explains why he’s better than Dale Murphy and Herschel Walker
- Updated: June 16, 2007
Ric Flair, 47-time World Champion and Hernia Hero, spits truth bombs in this earth shattering interview from 1988. We may be going out on a bit of a limb, but we believe the theme here is that he’s the champ. Highlights include:
"Dale Murphy, right, a local hero out of Georgia, he’s a big deal, but he’s not the champ, hehe, you understand that!?!"
"Herschel Walker, for all you black folks out there, he’s a real big dude, but he’s not the champ, hehe, Ric Flair’s the champ, understand!?!"
"I’m the champ, custom made, kiss stealin’, wheelin’ dealin’ …… Whooo!!"