- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
The ugly NBA Draft rewind
- Updated: June 30, 2007
It’s not a pretty sight, but somebody had to do it. If you missed the NBA draft, this is all you need to see. Here’s a quick play-by-play of the night’s most shocking moments.
A sleepy Dick Vitale vehemently argues with producers over quality of latest stool softener.
Amazing split-screen effect forces Ric Bucher to show his hand. Helmet haired freak reluctantly admits to Tirico that he’s actually a wax figure.
A frisky Andy Katz, praying that cameras aren’t rolling, reveals Marc Stein is in his pants.
Despite strong clouds of smoke developing in eyebrows, a courageous Chris Mullen refuses to panic.
Mike D’Antoni laughs off the nonsense as an ESPN broadcaster foolishly suggests that his chick is hotter than Mike’s.
Randy Pfund makes us realize that him coaching in the 1993 playoffs feels like 90 years ago.