- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Yi learning English, already knows Milwaukee sucks
- Updated: June 29, 2007
An absolutely thrilled Yi poses for the cameras.
From Chris Mannix at CNNSi:
"Yi’s handlers did everything they could to keep him away from Milwaukee. The Bucks were not permitted to attend any of Yi’s workouts and GM Larry Harris did not travel to China to see Yi play in person. According to league sources, Yi’s representatives will ask the Bucks to trade Yi on Friday."
Throw out all that negativity because according to his top handler, Yi still remains excited to meet the other Chinese guy living in Milwaukee.