- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Bonds to return tonight, confirms he’s half tortoise
- Updated: July 19, 2007
The Giants announced Barry Bonds and his ever frightening reptile-sloth-like
bowling ball head will return tonight against the Cubs at Wrigley. Following the announcement, reporters approached Bonds at his locker
for comment as he began removing strange armor from his body, in
addition to the giant satellite dish he already wears around his elbow. Stunned reporters began buzzing as to what it could be.
"It’s a shell, alright!" a cantankerous Bonds shouted. "It’s a god damn
tortoise shell! Don’t you see this head of mine? Hasn’t it been obvious
to you guys I’m half-tortoise? Now get out!"
Things got even uglier minutes later when Bonds’ shell was mistakenly used as a serving dish for a giant platter of nachos.