- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Bonds to return tonight, confirms he’s half tortoise
- Updated: July 19, 2007
The Giants announced Barry Bonds and his ever frightening reptile-sloth-like
bowling ball head will return tonight against the Cubs at Wrigley. Following the announcement, reporters approached Bonds at his locker
for comment as he began removing strange armor from his body, in
addition to the giant satellite dish he already wears around his elbow. Stunned reporters began buzzing as to what it could be.
"It’s a shell, alright!" a cantankerous Bonds shouted. "It’s a god damn
tortoise shell! Don’t you see this head of mine? Hasn’t it been obvious
to you guys I’m half-tortoise? Now get out!"
Things got even uglier minutes later when Bonds’ shell was mistakenly used as a serving dish for a giant platter of nachos.