- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Jim Mora Jr. is moonlighting as an Ump
- Updated: July 27, 2007
Seattle Seahawks assistant head coach and defensive backs coach Jim Mora Jr. is apparently also moonlighting as a baseball umpire, presumably for the extra cash but more likely so he can make overly exaggerated, fist-pumping "you’re out" signals.
Working first base for the evening in Kansas City for the Royals-Yanks game, his Naked Gun inspired antics were on display early as he called out 16 straight runners at first, including six who hit singles and one who was rounding first after smacking a double. Mora even attempted a celebratory head-butt with Yankees first base coach Tony Pen? after one of the outs, but was unceremoniously rebuffed.
Judging by Mora’s necklace he’s also been spending A LOT of time at the Jersey Shore this summer.