- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Kruk’s hair stuck in a monsterous slump
- Updated: July 2, 2007
Given the amazing action we’ve seen in John Kruk’s hair this season, from the Giambi/Melrose mullet to the infamous ‘perm jailbreak’, it’s obvious he’s stuck in a dreadful slump suffering from what many believe to be a "low flow" shower head. This defeated, flattened-like-a-pancake look is never the desired style when one leaves the dressing room, it’s usually the one keeping you awake at night as you reminisce about class picture day in 3rd grade.
We all witnessed this same look nearly neuter Kramer’s entire personality back in ’96 until he was able to finagle an industrial strength shower head on the black market (with Newman’s help of course). Let’s just hope Kruk can get his hands on one too.
And we have to disagree with you here Krukie, your hair is the biggest surprise of the season and it deserves to be on the All-Star team.
Previous "low flow" sufferer: