- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Lions, Millen call upon ‘media darling’ Iron Sheik
- Updated: July 27, 2007
With season ticket sales sagging, the Detroit Lions have brought in wrestling great the Iron Sheik to take over the teams strength and conditioning program.
The Iron Sheik, who takes pride in being the biggest draw in the history of the Pontiac Silverdome, was introduced to the media by the always competent Matt Millen at a strange press conference held in the team’s weight room.
In a bizarre twist, the press conference ended abruptly after the Iron Sheik began ranting about the division rival Chicago Bears, "Fugh da Lovie Smith, he eaze fayg. Rex Grossman iz agh peez of sheet, no good modder fahker."