- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Pacman Jones begins image restoration by becoming bad guy in wrestling
- Updated: July 31, 2007
Could Pacman’s entrance into the wrestling world also mean the return of Slick?
Accompanied by a gigantic posse that may or may not be cleared to enter next month’s battle royal, Pacman Jones and his agent issued the following reasons for joining TNA wrestling:
– There is no better way to get back into the good graces of the American public than by hitting someone from behind with a steel chair while someone distracts them.
– Using the British Bulldogs’ dog Matilda as his tag team partner will most likely draw NFL fans to the wrestling broadcasts as well as praise from the media and PETA.
– Aligning with yet another sport tainted with drugs and murder is just smart business.
– Can’t find a decent job at Cheetah’s, The Crazy Horse or Chip ‘N Dolls.
– Despite strong ties to the Bengals, Slick is looking to return to the business and manage "a huge star who like ho’s."
– "Pacman" is just a natural fit in the wrestling world.
– Taunting the crowd is an encouraged practice.
– Would like an opportunity to kick the crap out of wrestling obsessed David Eckstein.
– A channel like SpikeTV will allow him to wear ass-less tights.
– TNA just has to stand for Tits ‘N Ass.
– Thinks wrestling is real.