- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Pacman Jones steals headline from Alf
- Updated: July 12, 2007
Last month Pacman Jones
was once again cited on traffic violations, coincidentally taking place on the same day good buds Alf
and E.T. were pulled over for speeding. Jones was cited for several
violations including driving his orange Lamborghini sports car without proper tags.
few states over and apparently a less important story, E.T. and Alf were pulled over in their burnt orange Star Wars Landspeeder on Route 66 going a mere
1,000 mph over the speed limit. Alf explained to the officer that they
were called by Huckleberry Hound to participate in the Laff-A-Lympics because the injured Yogi Bear and Boo-Boo Bear could not participate.
"I mean officer, we were barely doing 10065 mph, I mean this baby can get up to light speed," Alf
pleaded with the
Officer Boba Fett wasn’t having it, and wrote Alf
up immediately, which put his eligibility in jeopardy at the Laff-A-Lympics.
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell was saddened to hear that Pacman Jones made the headline over Alf, proving once again that a troubled athlete is more important news than Alien Life Forms on planet Earth.