- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Stuart Scott just the latest ESPN personality to channel Rick Vaughn
- Updated: July 26, 2007
Stuart Scott, carrying ESPN’s bizarre tribute torch to Rick Vaughn, is the most recent to pay homage to the ‘Wild Thing.’ In an even more puzzling move, Stu also takes time to give a confusing shout out to long defunct wrestling faction, The Four Horsemen.
Back in April Fred Hickman malfunctioned a bit during his ‘Wild Thing’ impression.