- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Update: Joey Harrington’s value in fantasy leagues deemed “still crappy”
- Updated: July 26, 2007
Following the continued disastrous news out of Atlanta, back-up QB and now presumed Falcons starter Joey Harrington has surprisingly stood still among the fantasy ranks as millions of rabid adult males begin preparing their draft day moves 44 days before the season begins.
"I still think this is the year that everyone is better than Joey Harrington," said Eric Karabell, ESPN’s suave fantasy geek. "Just look at the stats. Year in and year out it’s been proven that pretty much anyone is better than Joey Harrington."
While not exactly getting ringing endorsements from the so-called experts, Harrington is a quarterback who endured Matt Millen’s breath for four years in Detroit while wearing a helmet mostly backwards and facing the turf. It should come as no surprise to anyone he continues to remain positive.
"I grew my hair out man. If that doesn’t speak to growth as a quarterback, I don’t know what does," he explained while slowly chewing his gum. "This is the year of Jack, jesus, I mean Joey Harrington."
Falcons attendance is expected to drop 322% this season.