- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Associated Press still searching for flattering picture of Eli Manning
- Updated: August 22, 2007
Stemming from the recent Tiki Barber/ Eli Manning verbal tickle fight it’s become apparent to
newspapers and television stations nationwide that it’s downright
impossible to find a picture of Eli Manning where he doesn’t look totally ridiculous.
And after a thorough search, we feel their pain.