- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Chad Ford sets scene for Yao marriage consumation
- Updated: August 6, 2007
Following the Yao nuptials this weekend, longtime creepy NBA scout Chad Ford
was busy adorning the happy couple’s honeymoon suite with candles and blaring his "Babymaking Music Supreme" mixtape featuring Marvin Gaye, Barry White, K.C. and JoJo, and Chris Isaac on a vintage hi-fi system so that the Yao’s could
consumate their marriage, and Ford could sign their offspring as
quickly as possible. Ford even hand-stitched a super sexed-up purple velour jumpsuit for Yao to wear to really get his new bride ovulating.
During the actual ceremony Ford was seen drooling on his laptop while occasionally mumbling words like "length" and "upside."
The yet to be conceived offspring is already #1 on Ford’s "spotty at best" 2025 mock draft.