- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Idiot-Genius Grandpa makes collegiate football comeback to escape wife
- Updated: August 23, 2007
Mike Flynt effectively conveyed to his wife of 35 years that he loathes her and wants to die by rejoining the Sul Ross State college football team earlier this month.
"I’ve tried nearly everything to get away from the bitch," the 59-year-old grandfather and father of two said. "Right now I’m just really looking forward to the opportunity for a 300-pound pulling guard that’s more than half my age to come around the corner in a scrimmage and literally take my head off."
In response, Eileen Flynt, Mike’s wife of 35 years, said that she’s still taking the car out tonight to go to Mildred’s house for Bridge Night.