- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Manny first to combine looks of Battlefield Earth and Jimmy Hart
- Updated: August 31, 2007
Manny Ramirez debuted his latest bizarre fashion statement yesterday, channeling both longtime idol and Hall of Fame WWF manager Jimmy Hart, and various characters from box office thriller Battlefield Earth.
With fashion week just days away in Manhattan, high profile fashionistas from Paris and Milan were understandably reeling to re-adjust their lines at the last minute after seeing the lazy slugger arrogantly perched on the dugout at Yankee Stadium like a beaten, unenthused sloth.
"You know how I say ‘make it work?’" said Tim Gunn of Bravo’s Project Runway. "Well with Manny, I don’t need to say that, he just makes it work. He’s remarkably fabulous. And those glasses, to die for."
Gunn and the rest of the fashionistas must’ve been so blinded by Manny’s awe-inspiring head to notice him wearing his classic clown-like pants, which more times than not look like he’s got a giant dump stewing in them.
Sources could not immediately confirm if Bravo had indeed given Manny a lucrative development deal for his own show.