- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Report: Gibbs leaving Chevy for Toyota is an actual report
- Updated: August 30, 2007
Yes, you heard that right, Joe Gibbs has left Chevy for Toyota. Although 98% of the sports world be more interested if Joe Gibbs left Chevy’s the chain restaurant for Applebee’s, the Chevy to Toyota move is what made news.
In other news, half of the Hernia staff just farted, Lou Holtz just had his classic perma-Scotch voice on ESPN, and Karl Ravech’s toupee looks like a plastic Halloween costume wig.