- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Report: Gibbs leaving Chevy for Toyota is an actual report
- Updated: August 30, 2007
Yes, you heard that right, Joe Gibbs has left Chevy for Toyota. Although 98% of the sports world be more interested if Joe Gibbs left Chevy’s the chain restaurant for Applebee’s, the Chevy to Toyota move is what made news.
In other news, half of the Hernia staff just farted, Lou Holtz just had his classic perma-Scotch voice on ESPN, and Karl Ravech’s toupee looks like a plastic Halloween costume wig.