Report: Gibbs leaving Chevy for Toyota is an actual report

Joe_gibbs_and_the_crew_2_2
Joe Gibbs seen here with the other ten people that care about car racing.

Yes, you heard that right, Joe Gibbs has left Chevy for Toyota.  Although 98% of the sports world be more interested if Joe Gibbs left Chevy’s the chain restaurant for Applebee’s, the Chevy to Toyota move is what made news.

In other news, half of the Hernia staff just farted, Lou Holtz just had his classic perma-Scotch voice on ESPN, and Karl Ravech’s toupee looks like a plastic Halloween costume wig.

1. saucy

August 31, 2007 at 4:29 pm

that thing with the hat on looks like some weird lazer gun from star wars.

and why the hell is there a disco ball behind them?

2. Tate Bunnovan

September 1, 2007 at 9:13 pm

It looks a bizarre film projector and they’re acting like they’re watching some gay movie of themselves.

The disco ball is troubling, maybe they’re on a cruise ship.

The guy in the far back definitely wants to fight.

3. marv

September 2, 2007 at 1:33 pm

Johnny 5, still alive!

4. kia

January 9, 2008 at 3:35 am

Hi!Tate Bunnovan!! I agree with an idea of the author and I think that the industry will please us still with novelties. At me all over again was toyota camry now I wish to buy KIA. What model better?

5. toyotas

March 21, 2008 at 2:05 am

Hi!4hours wandered on the Internet yet has not found this
    or Alex toyota hibrit…..
    Thanks for precisely given information.I think that thesportshernia.typepad.com shall visit every day
    Yours faithfully,good buy!!

6. nissans

March 23, 2008 at 12:49 am

afternoon!!! Yesterday
    completely changed system and all links which were in bookmarks were lost. Including the link on
    thesportshernia.typepad.com ! 2 hours searched for a site on the Internet also has just now found through http://google.com/
    X-rum, I can not find your number ICQ write to me please!!!