- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Shelley Duncan secretly trying to kill teammates with Bash Brothers tribute
- Updated: August 1, 2007
With four home runs in twenty-one at-bats, Shelley Duncan is swinging a dangerous bat for the Yankees and an even more vicious "Bash Brothers" forearm celebration bump in the dugout. While some teammates seem to be enjoying it, others are fearing for their lives.
"One of these day, he going to kill to Robbie," said a concerned Melky Cabrera, Cano’s best friend on the team. "You see Shelley face? He look pretty insane, like he going to kill somebody. And always Robbie first. When I see Shelley, I run down tunnel. He’s crazy."
Members of the Yankee coaching staff like Ron Guidry and Tony Pena have even begun wearing fake casts on their forearms just so they don’t have to partake in the bashing festivities. Third base coach Larry Bowa, however, seems to have found a new buddy.
"Hell, I love that son of a bitch," said Bowa while laughing and sipping tobacco spit. "I said in the dugout, the next time he hits one out, he better not be holding back when he’s rounding third. I told him to bash my forearm as hard as he can, kick me in the jimmy, and then give me one of those head-butts. I love that shit."