Which face will Bud Selig make when Bonds breaks the record?

Bug_selig_face_attack

Will it be the "maybe testing for steroids 10 years ago would’ve been a wise idea" face?  (top left)

The "are you farting out of your ear?" face?  (top row, second from left)

The "constipated Prince Valium" face?  (top right)

The "blindly searching for a worm to suck on" face?  (right column, middle pic)

The "somehow I’ve morphed into seven different Muppets at once and I kinda like it" face?  (bottom right)

The "hey, everyone just cool out and party" face?  (bottom row, second from right)

The "I’ll chew up your nest and spit out your eggs" angry hawk face?  (bottom row, second from left)

The "I will now proudly transform into a giant eagle and fly away" face?  (bottom left)

The possibilities are endless…

1. Stills

August 1, 2007 at 11:51 am

Ridiculous. The man is simply frightening.

2. Jonathin Antin

August 1, 2007 at 1:09 pm

i want a Selig wig for christmas

3. Squigg

August 1, 2007 at 1:32 pm

I don’t know, I think the bottom left face is actually the rare “I refuse to watch Barry Bonds break the most hallowed record in sports due to his blatant steroid use so I’ll do what I’ve done all long and look the other way” face.

tough to tell from that angle, though.

4. Squigg

August 1, 2007 at 1:35 pm

I don’t know, I think the face on the bottom left is actually the rare “I refuse to watch Barry Bonds break the most hallowed record in sports due to blatant use of steroids, so I’ll just do what I’ve done all along and look the other way” face.
    Though to tell from that angle, though.

August 1, 2007 at 1:38 pm

Squiggs, the one above that one just reeks of:

“Who is this you speak of again? Larry Bonds? Jerry Bonds? Terry Bonds? Never heard of ’em.”

6. rupertentwistle

August 2, 2007 at 3:17 pm

The “I will now proudly transform into a giant eagle and fly away” face? (bottom left)

Hilarious!

7. Jonathin Antin

August 3, 2007 at 11:32 am

the one in the middle (with his head tilted) is his “holy jeeezuz, is that even possible???” strip club face…

8. tecmo_bowl_bo_jackson

August 3, 2007 at 11:35 am

no nose picking? dammit

December 28, 2007 at 2:10 pm

Far right on bottom row – Is he a freakin’ scarecrow?

10. tamtam

October 19, 2008 at 2:18 am

REALLY REALLY NEEDS A DENTIST!!!! maybe he and al davis should go dentist-shopping together