Confirmed: Brian Griese IS Bill Lumbergh

Brain_griese_2Bill_lumbergh_4

"Mmm, yeah Rex, if you could just go ahead and tell me the best way to throw this pick, mmm yeah, that would be great."

"Mmm, yeah Rex, I’m going to have to go ahead and ask you to not come in on Sunday anymore, mmm yeah."

"Rex, we’re gonna need to go ahead and move you downstairs into
storage B.  We have some new people coming in, and we need all the space
we can get."

"Hello Rex, what’s happening? Listen, are you gonna have those DB reports for us this afternoon?"

1. Tiger Ali Singh

September 27, 2007 at 3:24 pm

Holy crap!

2. Piston Honda

September 27, 2007 at 3:41 pm

Frightening. If he puts on those same glasses there is absolutely no way to distinguish one from the other.

If I’m a Bears fan, even with this new info, I still consider this an improvement.

3. Blogimore Ravens

September 28, 2007 at 9:31 am

Very funny.

4. marv

September 28, 2007 at 9:32 am

I heard Greg Olsen’s going to put on his “O face” this weekend.

5. Beeker

September 28, 2007 at 3:38 pm

“Mmm yeah Rex, if you could just go ahead and jump into the Chicago River, that would be great, mmmm yeah”

6. WorldBeta

September 28, 2007 at 4:59 pm

It is even more scary with Griese’s recent haricut. You should change the picture to that. . .

7. TheNaturalMevs

September 28, 2007 at 4:59 pm

I think you have to love the part where Lumberg is holding the coffee in hand and still railing…sweating also.

I don’t know if I think he looks like Griese, but any reference to Lumberg and sports or Lumberg and anything is thumbs up from me.

8. Arlo Pear

September 29, 2007 at 12:34 am

Griese’s squint gets me every time, he just has to be a huuuuge Office Space fan

9. Dave M

September 29, 2007 at 4:35 pm

“Cedric. Whaaat’s happening. Mmmyeah you’re gonna have to go ahead stop fumbling the ball. OK? Terrific. Thaaanks!”

10. Bob Slydell

October 1, 2007 at 11:57 am

Bill … you have a meeting “with the Bobs” in 30 minutes to discuss your 3 INT performance yesterday.
    Don’t forget the TPS reports

11. Cowboysfan

January 4, 2008 at 2:47 am

Rex, we’re gonna need to go ahead and move you down to the 4 spot. We have some new qb’s coming in, and we need all the room we can get. So if you could just go ahead and pick up a snap without dropping it, that would be terrific, OK?

12. Gary Cole

February 4, 2008 at 12:47 pm

ahhh….Yeah… Sunday is Hawaiian Shirt Day and uhhh… So uhhh… I am gonna need you to not come in tomorrow!

13. bearsfan34

February 11, 2008 at 6:54 pm

my favorite is urs bob slydell. “so if you could just go ahead and pick up a snap without dropping it, that would be terrific, OK?” thats hilarious. i love lumbergh

14. ma511zda

May 4, 2008 at 10:58 am

c279t

15. tamtam

November 8, 2008 at 9:42 pm

“yeeahh, uuhhh, rex, you’re being demoted. didnt you get the memo?”