- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
How should Goodell punish the cheating Patriots?
- Updated: September 12, 2007
Now that it appears quite evident that the Patriots have been caught stealing signals from the Jets, the Hernia leaves it to you to decide what the appropriate punishment should be. Since smashing Belichick’s nuts with a spiked bat would be the obvious choice, we left that one out of the poll.