- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Report: Knee injury sidelines Beckham for 134 years
- Updated: September 17, 2007
(LOS ANGELES,CA) — The MLS was dealt a devastating blow yesterday when league coverboy David Beckham learned he would be sidelined for 134 years, and not the 2 months originally diagnosed, with his latest knee injury. LA Galaxy execs were stunned by the news, yet Beckham remained optomistic.
"It does seem a bit lengthy" said Beckham, with a noticeably more somber tone to his English chipmunk voice. "I’m sure the doctors are just being a little overcautious. We’ll see how it feels 37 years from now"
Beckham, who deemed himself 78% fit a few weeks ago, has downgraded himself to 13% fit at the moment. He then predicted himself to be at 46.32% fit by 2025.