- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Bucks to give season tickets to anyone who can name coach
- Updated: October 9, 2007
(SHEBOYGAN, WI) — The Milwaukee Bucks made an unprecedented PR/marketing move last night, stunning the 10,000 fans in attendance by offering free season tickets to anyone who could name the team’s coach by the season opener.
Fans were seen scrambling in vain to find the name, flipping through the Bucks season program only to find a black box with several question marks on the coaches profile page. Team officials did say fans could call the front office at anytime with their guesses. When asked if using the internet as a search tool was allowed, one giddy Bucks official bursted out "HA! Be my guest!!", before losing all control and slapping high-fives with another official.
The Bucks also announced that the first five players who could name their coach would be named the team’s starters, while the intriguing "Become our Assistant Creepy GM" contest from last year, inspired by the always creepy Larry Harris, is still ongoing as they have not yet found a winner. The contest offers anyone, including children and senior citizens, a chance to win a cozy place in the front office if they can simply name the team’s last three GMs.