- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Future looks for Hubie?
- Updated: October 18, 2007
Continuing from our previous post, here are a few suggestions for Hubie Brown as he gets ready to unveil his next groundbreaking hairstyle.
Hard to understand why Hubie never went down Pompadour road. Perhaps it would’ve simply been too much for women to take in. Regardless, we strongly urge he bring it back with a vengeance.
Similar to his legendary perm, only amplified to 11, this look would surely make Brown an early favorite for the Nobel Peace Prize.
Sources say Hubie, a die-hard Cure fan who actually filled in on keyboard for them during the Disintegration tour, had been toying with this look for years but thought it might alienate him in the NBA jock culture. One can only hope he reconsiders.