- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
AP and Manning family offering $25,000 reward for flattering picture of Eli
- Updated: November 26, 2007
The continued failed search for a flattering picture of Eli Manning reached desperate measures this morning after every newspaper in New York provided a plethora of embarrassing shots from Sunday’s blowout loss against the Vikings. The Associated Press, in a joint statement with the Manning family, are now offering $25,000 to anyone who can provide a semi-normal shot of Eli before season’s end.
"This includes fans too," the statement read. "It can be a disposable camera, it can even be from your phone, just send it in and you’ll be compensated for it. Frankly, this is getting quite ridiculous."
Attempts were made to locate a picture from a Manning family album but the outcome left some feeling pessimistic.
"They were even worse," yapped our source, "we were just going to
photoshop his head into a game shot but we stopped after the first
page. This one could unfortunately take some time."