- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Bob Knight’s funny farm
- Updated: November 29, 2007
Wait, wait, wait, let me get this straight guys, pellets were shot and landed in the pool, right?
Highlight comes at the 7:46 mark:
"… And I caught you stealin’ catfish outta my pond, ‘ya gave me some sawdust, but ya know what, I want ya just guys to move down…"
This reminds us a lot of when Andy Farmer first moved to the sticks in Funny Farm.
Here’s the full uncut version: