- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Diverse David Wright introduces new look(s)
- Updated: November 13, 2007
One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest Wright prepares to get weird on people.
Storm Shadow Wright reveals to SNY studio host that the whole point of wearing the ninja hat is not just to wreck shit, but to show off his freshly waxed eyebrows. Eat your heart out LoDuca.
Disclaimer: Wright was apparently wearing the hat
because he was at a cancer unit in NY earlier that day, so he wore it to honor the kids. Unfortunately, this segment was caught in the final couple minutes where the only thing discussed was baseball, and thus we thought this it was just a poor attempt at a new look. We apologize.
Additional Note: The SportsHernia writers are currently wearing similar hats over their faces to hide their embarrassment. Um, oops.