- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Peter King takes his “Monday Morning Quarterback” to new heights…
- Updated: November 26, 2007
Peter King breaks down Eli Manning’s progress:
(Week 3) "Quietly, Eli Manning is proving he can handle
(Week 6) "If Eli Manning were a money-market fund, we’d all be rushing to buy. Instead, he’s an NFL quarterback, and we’re all rushing to get on the kid’s bandwagon.
Manning’s a fairly egoless quarterback who takes coaching very well for a man with his passing pedigree and lineage. And I applaud Manning for concentrating on what’s important and tuning out all the fluff in the media and fan world."
(Week 8) "7.
(This Week) "a. This is not the negative
b. I mean, taking a 26-yard sack in the fourth quarter? Ridiculous. And could he please get mad once? Punch the ground, kick the dog, cuss out his linemen, something. You know what the