- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Peter King takes his “Monday Morning Quarterback” to new heights…
- Updated: November 26, 2007
Peter King breaks down Eli Manning’s progress:
(Week 3) "Quietly, Eli Manning is proving he can handle
(Week 6) "If Eli Manning were a money-market fund, we’d all be rushing to buy. Instead, he’s an NFL quarterback, and we’re all rushing to get on the kid’s bandwagon.
Manning’s a fairly egoless quarterback who takes coaching very well for a man with his passing pedigree and lineage. And I applaud Manning for concentrating on what’s important and tuning out all the fluff in the media and fan world."
(Week 8) "7.
(This Week) "a. This is not the negative
b. I mean, taking a 26-yard sack in the fourth quarter? Ridiculous. And could he please get mad once? Punch the ground, kick the dog, cuss out his linemen, something. You know what the