- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
The greatest run in the history of the NFL
- Updated: November 28, 2007
This NFL season has been filled with great plays and records from the winless Dolphins and the undefeated Pats, to Adrian Peterson’s record-breaking day and, most recently, Devin Hester’s two TD returns
in the same quarter. However, let us not forget, that none of these hold a candle to what Bo did. You blow didley.
Probably want to sit down for this one and just let the music guide you.
(We realize this has been well-documented already but sadly, today is the first we’ve seen of this remarkable game footage)