- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
Ratliff’s decline symbolized in embarrassing card thrashing
- Updated: November 18, 2007
This lonely Theo Ratliff card was recently discovered on the ground in front of a park bench in New York City. The shocking part wasn’t the fact that it hadn’t been swept up yet, what blew our minds was the manner in which this card was meticulously dismantled.
The person who left this card here could have easily torn it in half and just thrown it away, but not in this unfortunate case. After opening the pack of cards, the unlucky soul who was greeted by Theo Ratliff clearly took their time with this one, seeking to humiliate him in some sort of desperate attempt to even the score.
As you can see, a portion of the card was initially ripped off, but cooler heads wouldn’t prevail, as they instead went to task on the card. It’s almost as if they peeled off the top layer of the card and sent
it through a paper shredder, only to return to the scene of disappointment and place Ratliff face-up in this compromised position for everyone to see.
Authorities say the card destroyer is likely to be a 15-28 year old male, possibly a jaded Sixer fan or delusional Blazer fan, most likely still living with his mom, but not considered dangerous.
Other theories point to the suspect as a novice NBA fan who stuck to Yahoo! rankings and drafted Ratliff way too high in his office fantasy league.
Two hipsters from Williamsburg are currently in negotiations to purchase the ruined card and put in on display at an upcoming art show that will feature a half-eaten pizza and an empty jacuzzi filled with cigarette butts and PBR beer cans.