- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Undertaker to attend final game if Pats make it to 15-0
- Updated: November 19, 2007
The WWE announced today that legendary wrestler The Undertaker will be in attendance for the New England Patriots’ last game of the season if they make it to 15-0, which would match his current and widely respected perfect record at WrestleMania.
Despite recently being passed over in favor of Tom Brady as Calvin Klein’s celebrity underwear model, the Lord of Darkness delivered an expectedly eery press conference from hell, even sending a not-so-veiled threat to members of the undefeated ’72 Dolphins team.
"The dark overlords have told me they’ll make it to 15-0," said the affable dead man from Death Valley, with longtime manager and usher of doom Paul Bearer stroking an urn nearby.
"Ooooohhhh, eeewwwwwwwahhh!!!!" the outrageous Bearer added as he did several times throughout the Undertaker’s statement.
"I fully expect them and the entire world to be watching when I go to 16-0 at WrestleMania this year," the Undertaker continued, "So why not return the favor a little early? As for those Dolphins, streaks need to be respected. If I hear as much as a peep out of any of those guys, they will be on the dark end of a Tombstone Piledriver, each and every one of ’em. That includes you Shula, I don’t care how old ya’ are.
‘Taker went on to praise the Pats for their dominance this season and even said he’d "like to hang" with Tom Brady one day.
According to sources close to both Paul Bearer and Bill Belichick, if the Patriots make it to 15-0, the team has agreed to let Bearer lead the team out of the tunnel for the final game.
The Undertaker’s brother Kane, depending on whether he’s alive or not that week, will also be in attendance.