- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
ESPN’s commenting section strikes comedic gold once again…
- Updated: December 18, 2007
See, he said Cowgirls
instead of Cowboys, taking a vicious shot at not only the Cowboys, but their girlie fanbase too. The crafty little bastard left us hanging with the ‘…’ and then just laid it right on us, like a Dominique windmill!
Now that’s some good stuff!!
Past commenting gems: