- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Hey Knick fans, what are you doing?
- Updated: December 20, 2007
Seriously Knick fans, what the hell are you doing? You’ve been chanting "Fi-re Is-i-ah" for months now. You’re stuffing 5 syllables into a 4-beat chant. It doesn’t exactly flow off the tongue like a Dr. J finger roll, it’s more like Beetlejuice dribbling the ball off his head. You don’t have to be Mozart to realize this is retarded.
From being at some of these games, it’s pretty clear no one knows what’s going on, after "Fi-re," the whole things get lost and sounds like 18,000 drunk Borats trying to verbally do the wave.
Last year it was "Fi-re Thom-as," a standard 4-beat chant and the sound was deafening.
What happened, did people actually mistake it for ‘Hire Llamas’?
Did you change it up since he never actually got fired?
Did Dolan accidentally fire assistant equipment manager Bernie Thomas instead? Sadly, that probably did happened.
At this point it really doesn’t matter, just start chanting "Fi-re Thom-as" like you did last year, it’s makes a huge difference when everyone is screaming the same shit at the same time. And maybe he’ll finally get fired (for our sake, we hope not).
Other possible chants Knick fans should consider:
Bring-back-Hu-bie! (this one needs to start immediately)