- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
How the Bears finally found Orton
- Updated: December 17, 2007
(CHICAGO, IL) — Bears brass searched far and wide across Chicagoland and the Midwest region last week to locate their new starting quarterback, Kyle Orton. While the efforts were admirable and quite exhausting at times, they were finally able to locate their man from an unlikely source.
Team City, consisting of Adam Archuleta and other mediocre players searched all area rock clubs, looking for the Kings of Leon Orton. Archuleta led a courageous journey to Schuba’s, the Elbow Room and even Exit, the metal club on North Ave. Only thing found were tough-ass chicks. Only thing lost was their pride.
Team Country combed the countryside for Amish Orton. Olin Kreutz led a respectful mission through barns, stables, snake-handling churches and meth labs.
Team Terrorist was on the lookout for Unabomber Orton. Devin Hester headed this squad, due to
his long hair and elusiveness. The team went to airports, greasy spoons, chat rooms and inside message boards.
Finally, after an exhaustive search, Hunter Hillenmeyer finally spoke up at a team meeting regarding the failed efforts to locate Orton and simply said:
"Oh, Kyle’s the guy you’re looking for? The hairy dude? Yeah, he’s on the sideline. He’s always there, he just stands there and grabs the neck of his shoulderpads, you know Kyle!"
Thanks to our friends at We are the Postmen for the amazing visual aid.