- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Ralph Vacchiano: When chest hair takes over
- Updated: December 16, 2007
The network home of the New York Mets, SNY, has become known for showcasing quite an array of characters in it’s short existence, particularly on their Daily News Live show which regularly features a panel of sports writers and radio personalities, among others.
This week’s highlight? Ralph Vacchiano, Giants beat writer for the New York Daily News.
Why? Well, we’ve seen Ralph on the show but never before with quite so much arrogance. In what appears to be a wild gang of rogue chest hair about to do a flat-out cheetah sprint up his neck, we can only assume ratings sky rocketed during this broadcast as the viewer, us included, simply lost all ability to look away or turn the channel after spotting the young showman and his furry friends.
While the stills do it justice to a certain degree, the most captivating moments of the show came at the end of each Vacchiano talking point, where his exposed chest hair, in unison, would become firmly taut before breaking out into a feverish round of applause.